* Bachelor of Science Degree Magna Cum Laude in Mathematics and Physics from
North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC
* Master of Business Administration with Distinction in Organizational Behaviors
and Management Information Systems from Pace University, Pleasantville, NY
* The Executive Program, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia,
* An active and involved member of Greater Gethsemane A.M.E. Zion Church in
Charlotte, North Carolina
* Governor’s Appointee – Three terms on NC State Board of Community Colleges
* Former Member of numerous civic and educational boards and foundations
The COO, reporting to the Board of Bishops, has oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Headquarters. All matters pertaining to the execution of corporate duties and responsibilities are within the scope. The COO serves the church by providing strategic leadership, support and guidance to the administrative staff operations housed at the headquarters and further advocates best business practices that make for an overall efficient, effective, safe and legally fully compliant general office environment.
The General Manager of the Publishing House executes authority under the supervision of the Board of Communications; except for that which belongs to the Editorial Department, to regulate the publication, production, sale and distribution of the literature of our Church, Sunday Schools, and Young People’s Societies.